In the current digital age, checking and reviewing a sugar baby website before signing up makes perfect sense. Whether you are an experienced or newbie sugar daddy or sugar mommy, it is important to be careful when sharing your personal information and communicating with people over the net. However, even if you are extra careful, sometimes, it’s just difficult to find a platform that is safe and discreet. We understand that. Hence, we already did the tough work and looked for a credible sugar baby website that will not compromise your safety and is worth your time and effort.
Today, we introduce to you Sugarbook, a popular dating service that allows people to search for and interact with potential sugar babies and sugar daddies or mommies worldwide.
Keep reading to know more about this platform as we talk about its legitimacy, privacy and safety, signup process, features, and more. Let’s get started.
What Is Sugarbook?
Sugarbook is an online dating platform where sugar daddies, mommies, and babies meet and negotiate the terms and conditions of their relationship. It was founded in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and has approximately 3 million registered users. At present, it is widely used in Asian Countries like Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines and in Western countries such as U.S., UK, and Canada.
Is Sugarboook Legit?
The short answer is yes. Since it was launched in 2016, Sugarbook has become one of the most credible social networking platforms for people looking for a romantic relationship without commitments involved.
Privacy and Safety
Sugarbook has a private image feature and allows you to be in control of who you communicate with. The website also has a profile verification process that requires new users to provide a copy of their ID. This prevents unidentified people from making possibly harmful offers and interactions with other users. Furthermore, you can block someone, without them knowing.
While Sugarbook is deemed discreet and secure, it is important to still be careful of the information you share and the people you exchange messages with.
How to Sign Up
Step 1: Access the sign-up page.
On the sign-up page, you will be required to identify whether you are a man or a woman and what you are looking for. Next, the page will ask you to enter your e-mail and password. Finally, you will need to confirm that you are over 18 years old.
If you want to make the process shorter, you may opt to sign up with Facebook. This automatically transfers your Facebook profile credentials to Sugarbook.
Step 2: Edit your profile
After signing up, you will be redirected to your Sugarbook profile. In your profile, a pop-up will appear and ask you to edit your profile
There are four sections that you need to complete namely Personal Info, Photos, Descriptions, and Terms of Relationships.
- Personal Info: In the Personal Info section, you will have to fill in information like your height, body type, ethnicity, eye and hair color, occupation, and more. These details allow users to search for you easily.
- Photos: You will have to add public and private photos to complete your profile. Public photos will be displayed on your profile. These photos will be reviewed by the website and the review process can take up to 48 hours. If you want privacy and don’t want your public photos to show when you message other users, you may upgrade to a premium account. On the other hand, private photos are those that can only be seen by the free account users you shared access with. They are not subject to approval and are uploaded instantly to your profile.
- Descriptions: This page asks you to describe yourself and what you’re looking for. In this part, it is best to be as descriptive and straightforward as possible.
- Terms of Relationship: If you look at the Terms of Relationship feature, you will see a “New” badge beside it which means that is a recently added feature on the website. In this part, you will see over 20 tags that describe what you want in the relationship. Some examples of these tags are weekly allowance, discreet, pay per meet, no strings attached, friends with benefits, travel companion, and LGBTQ friendly. Out of these tags, you can select up to 5 tags that perfectly describe what you’re looking for.
Step 3: Proceed with the verification
As we have mentioned above, Sugarbook requires users to verify their identities. To verify your profile, you will need to upload an ID and a selfie photo. You will also need to verify your payment modes. Typically, the verification process takes a few business days to complete. However, you may opt to sign up for the premium subscription to have your profile verified within 24 hours.
There are two things users pay for in Sugarbook. These are the monthly subscription and the coins. A monthly subscription allows sugar daddies to access premium features that improve search results. On the other hand, coins are used to send messages or virtual gifts to users that do a live stream.
The monthly premium subscription costs $71.95 while the costs of the coins depend on the number of coins you purchase. Below we list the prices of coins.
- $1 = 200 coins
- $2.49 = 500 coins
- $4.99 = 1,000 coins
- $9.99 = 2,000 coins
- $53.99 = 6,113 coins
- $84.99 = 12,177 coins
- $319.99 = 88,888 coins
If you opt to subscribe to Sugarbook, take note that you will be charged with the monthly fee automatically. Thus, if you want to cancel your subscription, you’ll have to send a cancellation request at least a week before the renewal date.
Free Account vs. Premium Account on Sugarbook
There is no doubt that Sugarbook is one of the best sugar baby websites out there. It has a lot of features that both free and premium accounts can enjoy. However, just like other platforms, paying more money and a subscription fee does offer more perks and advantages. Below, we compare the two accounts in more detail.
Free Account Features
- Only allows users to change their e-mail and password.
- Limited search filter options.
- Can only see one out of the many terms of relationship selected by the user
- Needs to request access to private photos.
- Livestream watching
Premium Account Features
- Allows users to change their e-mail and password and hide/change their location and last activity date.
- Advanced search filter options such as a location filter that offers better search results.
- Have access to the complete list of terms of relationship selected by the user
- Unlimited messages and access to private photos
- Allows users to send gifts and requests to streamers.
So, which one is better? Well, if you are looking for a lot of fun, a premium account is definitely worth it. With added features, you can search and communicate with more people and have better chances of finding a suitable sugar baby. However, if you are new to using a sugar baby website, a free account is enough for you to explore and learn about sugar relationships without having to spend a penny.
Sugarbook Pros and Cons
While we think that Sugarbook is must try sugar baby website. there are a few things that we didn’t like about this website. In the list below, we identify the pros and cons of using this website.
- User-friendly interface
- Terms of relationship feature
- Convenient and safe environment
- Profile and payment verifications
- Live streams feature
- Easy sign-up process via Facebook or e-mail
- Available in 5 languages
- Special features namely Favorites, Viewed me, Favorited me, and Photo requests.
- Requires users to complete their profile before sending messages and see public and private photos.
- The app version of the website is not available in Google Play so you will need to download it from the website and install it manually.
- Doesn’t allow free accounts to change their location and recently active status.
How to Achieve Dating Success on Sugarboook
If you do your research about Sugarbook, you can learn a lot of advice on using this website effectively. However, we find that verifying your profile and staying active on the website are the most effective ways to boost your profile and achieve dating success.
Overall, our Sugarbook experience was certainly worth the time and energy. The website’s display and interface were user-friendly, and we didn’t have any difficulty signing up. There were also no distracting ads that suddenly pop up when you access your profile. More importantly, we felt at ease to share personal information knowing that the accounts on the website are verified.